Monday, January 26, 2015

Family & Friends Arrive

Wow, yesterday was eventful...to say the least! I go up and went to the ER at 4am to check for a blood clot. I got home with a clean bill of health at 8:15 and had to rush out the door to pickup mom after an entire night of zero sleep. Mike stayed home with Kilee. Not sure why he didn't want to go with me. He knew I hadn't slept. Mom's here now and we've been running around town and waiting on Tiff to arrive. Looks like she'll be here around 7pm tonight. Mom and I went to UGO, Food City & Kroger. Apparently our meat here is really expensive compared to Alabama. Today started my 1st day of liquid only. So, it's shakes and bullion and nothing else. I'm so over the liquids. After surgery I'll have a full month of liquid only. Oh boy! Wish we didn't have a 2-story home. Mom has such a tough time going up and down the stairs. Kilee is so excited she's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment