Saturday, January 17, 2015
Almost There!
Well, I've waited for months. Boy, I didn't think this time would ever come, but it's finally here. I've been up all night long and started this blog as a way to track my journey. Not sure why I can't sleep. I've been laying in bed for hours. About 2 hours ago my leg started hurting. It's hurting in the calf of my left leg. It's very tender to touch. I'm getting a little worried since it won't stop. I keep going to the bathroom to check it out. No redness. Hmmm. I think I may end up heading to the ER. What if it's a blood clot and I end up dead on the operating table Tuesday? Ugh! Ok, out of bed I go. It's 4am. Guess I'll be getting ready by flashlight and going to have it checked out. I have to leave to pickup mom near Nashville at 8am.
Location:
Oak Ridge, TN, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment